Monday, August 24, 2009

Bring out the Funk

Thanks to all my friends who put up with my funk this weekend, including a hilarious tweet from Brenda and Nik about who brings the noise, and who brings the funk. It made my night.

I am very excited that my twin convinced Nik to get an xbox 360- then I convinced them to get Left 4 Dead and Rock Band 2. Muhahahaha, my evil plan is working! Of course, it just makes me want to move to Missouri someday.

So what is going on in geekdom? A few things, actually. Both Project Runway and Top Chef started last week, and I am thoroughly enjoying both of them. Team Rainbow is back in full force on Top Chef, and hopefully they can survive.

There are many new games coming out this fall, all of which having me drooling. Assassins Creed 2, Bioshock 2, Left 4 Dead 2, and my favorite, Mass Effect 2. So, that this means is that you all will NEVER see me online after 5pm, i'll be gaming.

Guiding Light is coming to an end, and with it, the Otalia storyline. I won't get into my intense dislike of the pregnancy storyline, but I still enjoy the entire show and will stick around for the ride. I also have 17 people coming to see me the weekend of September 18th, including 3 from other countries. It's going to be a huge purple dreams blast, and I can't wait.

Last but not least, I turn 30 in about 3 weeks. And no, this doesn't terrify me. I am just impressed that I lasted 30 years on this planet. Go me!

Geek On.

1 comment:

AE said...

Not online after 5pm? I'll fly to Michigan and beat the crap out of you! LOL

It's cool, you haven't been gaming in a long while, and those are very good games to disappear over!

Glad you got out of your funk. September will be rad...perhaps you'll even get a surprise!