Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year, New Attitude, New Games!

I apologize for not writing for a few weeks, but with the death of Damon and whatnot, it's been pretty busy. It is, however, a new year, and with a new year comes new possibilities.

I will, in the next few months, be moving to Missouri be closer to my friends Nik, CJ, and of course, my twin. No job yet, but I am not having a complete breakdown quite yet. Give me a month or two.

January is also the month of awesome new game releases. I have already pre-ordered Mass Effect 2, and will basically be spending about 3 days straight playing that (and yes, Brenda, my apartment will be packed when you guys come and get me... I promise). I am also looking forward to Bioshock 2 sometime and in the meanwhile, I have been replaying old games.

Geek On.

2 comments:

Betty (Beth) said...

Woot Woo!! Can't wait till you get here to party it up in the great state of MO! :-)

Also my word verification is "oggly" which is making me laugh. I'm gonna say, "You so Oggly" to somebody soon. Awesome!

Nicci St. Bruce said...

Good luck with the job hunt!