Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Countdown!

Days until I leave: 21

Yes, the countdown is beginning to the Great Move. I am so ready to move somewhere more south it's not even funny. While I am waiting for that, I have been geeking out on both games and tv shows. Here is what i am currently watching/playing:

TV:
The Good Wife: This is not normally a show I would have been interested in, but I decided to give it a try and TiVoed the first half of the season. I sat down randomly to watch it, and got hooked. I'm not sure why, but I just enjoy it.

Babylon 5: Yes, I am waaaaay late to this party. I put it randomly on my Netflix after hearing so much about it. And after watching the first disk, I am pretty impressed. I will continue to watch and see how I like it.

Greys Anatomy: Damn you Brenda, for getting me hooked back on this. I though after what they did to Brooke Smith I would NEVER watch this show again. *sigh* but dammit, Arizona and Callie are just so damn adorable.

NCIS: I will always love this show, but if i get anymore of the Tony/Ziva shoved down my throat I may use the FF button for the first time ever.

Games:

Mass Effect: This game was as fun and epic as I thought it would be. I played through twice using imported characters from Mass Effect 1, and maybe in a few weeks I'll play again with a new character, only going badass renegade. That could be fun!

Borderlands: I was unsure if I would enjoy this game, but Kendra and I sat down to play co-op, and it was totally worth it.


Geek On.


No comments: