Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm Not In Michigan AnymoreI

That is correct, I took the plunge and moved down to Missouri. As much as I needed to do, physically and emotionally, I am now in a slight panic. Why?

I have no job.

None.

And it scares the hell out of me.

I am a person who has been working at one job or another since I was 14. I never really knew what it was like to NOT have a job. Although at times it's fun to do nothing and "recharge" myself, it's also frustrating to not really be doing anything. I do volunteer 4 days a week at the local university, just so I don't have a gap in my resume, but it's not the same. What it does, however- is give me plenty of time to watch TV and game. So here we go- things I have done while being a bum:

Bioshock 2: I really need to play this game again- I enjoyed it once, and it was a good sequel, but it didn't grab me like the first one. The last 3 hours of gameplay were the best, and I saw decisions I had made affected the end.

Babylon 5: Wow- I am late to this party. On a whim I decided to rent this from Netflix, and it's been pretty awesome. I love how it's basically one huge ass novel told over 5 seasons, and with clues left here and there. I highly recommend.

Skins: Brenda and I started watching Series 1 and 2, and although I don't always enjoy it, I can see how it's very addicting.

Along with this I have been watching way too much TV. Such is the life of a jobless bum.

Geek On.

No comments: