Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Shows, New Dog

It's the start of the new fall tv season! Time to watch the really good shows do well, and the trainwrecks crash and burn. So here is what is new that I added to my TiVo:

The Event: I watched the first episode, and the first thing I thought was: "Kerry Weaver is back!" Then I realized I wasn't watching ER. The Event was a little confusing, and it's chock full of allegory, but I'll give it a few more episodes before I decide if I like it or not.

Hawaii 5-0. Ok, the only reason I added this was Grace Park in a bikini. Yeah, I"m shallow like that. So sue me.

Nikita- What is this, the 8th reincarnation of this series/movie? It's the CW, which scares me a little bit, but i'll give it a try.

Blue Bloods: what can I say? I love cop shows.

No Ordinary Family: This is the one I am most excited about. Julie Benz! Superpowers! Just don't go into a giant hole of suck like Heroes.

On the Netflix side I have been slowly working my way through Dr Who and Legend of the Seeker. Both are pretty decent and I am enjoying them.

Games-wise I took a break- I think Mass Effect 2 killed me. I might go play Alan Wake again, as there are things I missed when playing the first time.

I also added a new addition to my family- a dog named Hawk (short of MoHawk). I got him at a shelter- he is a shitzu, and an adorable little man.

Geek On.

2 comments:

Betty (Beth) said...

You need to turn this into a Hawk Blog and just post more adorable pictures of him. ;-)

Not that I think he's cute or anything....

Unknown said...

I love Legend of the Seeker! Good stuff, good stuff. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Season Three will happen someday.

Congrats on your new family member. Looking forward to seeing some pictures soon.