Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Killing Zombies

So, Brenda yelled at me for not posting for awhile. I apologize, it's been a busy couple of weeks. Today is brought to you by the letter "Z", for Zombies.

I finally have my xbox 360 and have been looking for games to play. It was suggested I try Left 4 Dead, and so armed with my Blockbuster Game Pass I rented it. And it was FANTASTIC. I played with some friends who are in Australia, and we pretty much kicked some zombie ass. Ok, we really got our asses kicked a few times, but this game rocks.

The graphics are smooth and realistic. The sound is great and the characters are pretty diverse. I played single player mode, and it was ok. The bots do a good job of covering you and not shooting you in the back, but you have to take the lead, which sucks when you are hurting and are about to die.

All in all, it was a good game, but the multiplayer mode is what makes this game from good to great.

Geek On.

2 comments:

Betty (Beth) said...

You should play BioShock! The story is completely amazing. I also recommend Half Life 2 (Get the Orange Box Version, because it has way more stuff). Both elements have the first person shooter elements, but they require you to be pretty creative with your weapons.

And of course, Mass Effect is wonderful. And you know Guitar Hero rocks hard.

Dany said...

I tried the demo of BioShock, and it's pretty cool- I think I am going to pick it up. I decided on Rock Band 2 over Guitar Hero, because I liked the song list better. Make sure you add me- my gamertag is ButchDany