Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pack up your predictability and go home....

Today's post is brought to you by Glad, Team Rainbow, and Padma's Sexy Scar. Oh, and Top Chef.

So, it's no secret I love all things Bravo. Ever since Queer Eye for the Straight Guy dragged me in, through my love of all things Kathy Griffin, and of course, Top Chef and Project Runway, I have been loyal.

This season of Top Chef is in NY, and so far, it's pretty good. Team Rainbow is down to one very sexy Lesbian "we are so gay" Jamie, and I am rooting for her. And as much as I love the show, I do have one complaint- it has become way too easy to figure out who is going home in the first five minutes of the show. Bravo needs to work on it's editing. Here are the clues, in no particular order:

1. The person has never really been shown before, but all of the sudden the camera if following them around like they are the second coming of Christ.

2. Other contestants are interviewed about that person.

3. That person is shown talking about how much they miss their family, dog, couch, etc. Or they have something really big coming up (like a wedding, for instance).

All three of those things equal one thing- your ass is getting booted off.

Please, for the love of Padma, STOP making it so predictable!

Geek On.

No comments: