Thursday, February 26, 2009

Top Chef Disappointment

So, last night was the finale of Top Chef, and I was so disappointed. Mr. "my personality is as bland as cauliflower" Hosea won over my Hootie-Hoo, Carla. I was so mad I almost threw something at the TV.

I was angry because for about a month it's been this Who's balls are bigger" contest between Hosea and Stephan, and Carla has just been doing her thing and cooking "with love." It was refreshing to see someone who just wanted to do well, not necessarily beat the other contestants to a pulp.

At first, when I saw that Casey was going to help, I was excited. UNTIL Casey opened her trap and started giving Carla advice about what to cook. Then I wanted to yell at Carla for LISTENING to Casey. *sigh* Disappointing.

I bet that Carla will be very successful though, in her restaurant. She has the personality to draw people in. It still doesn't make me love Hosea any more.

Geek On.

No comments: