Saturday, October 24, 2009

Gaming Geek is slowly coming back

I know that I haven't been gaming as much, but I am slowly remedying that. Brenda got me Beatles Rock Band, so I have played that a lot. The new DLC for Left4Dead came out, and the L4D2 is coming out soon. I am most excited for Assassians Creed 2 and Mass Effect 2 to come out. I have no clue how i will afford half these games, but I will try somehow.

I am also slowly working through the backlog of TiVo shows that are recorded. I don't think you want to know the last time I watched Bones. It's not pretty.

Shows this season I am watching:

Cold Case
Mercy
Heroes
Lie to Me
The Good Wife
NCIS
NCIS Los Angeles
Flash Forward
The Forgotten
Criminal Minds
Top Chef
Project Runway
Medium
Numb3rs
Stargate Universe

I am pretty sure there are more I am forgetting, but that's all i can remember off the top of my head.

Geek On.

No comments: