Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My TiVo Hates Me

It's true, my TiVo hates me. I have neglected it since, oh, February. I just looked and saw that i have SEVENTEEN episodes of Bones that I have yet to watch. New episodes. That's right, not that reruns shown on TNT- brand spankin new episodes from FEBRUARY I haven't watched. *groan* I am such a bad geek. Add to that about 15 episodes of Medium and I realize I have a lot of TV watching to do. Brenda forced me to watch the first 4 episodes of Heroes so we could have our weekly "Watch Heroes and type at the same time" sessions. I admit, I missed those sessions. Watching on Monday with Brenda was hilarious.

I am pretty sure my Xbox also hates me. A new DLC for Left 4 Dead and I have BARELY played it. I need to set aside some time with Han and Kendra and get back to killing zombies. Not to mention all the music by Queen that just came out on Rock Band 2. *drools* Why I even bother to leave my apartment, I'll never know.

At least I haven't been sucked back into Grey's Anatomy again.

Geek On.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

You should watch Grey's. I'm sure there's something else on your list that you can get rid of.

Keep Bones and Flash Forward though. You have to watch everything on Thursday. Grey's is good right now because Meredith and Izzy are hardly around. It's so much better that way.