Monday, October 27, 2008

So Say We All

Halloween.

I love Halloween. It’s not a holiday that my family celebrated much when I was younger, but now I am embracing it.


So, you may be asking yourself, what are your plans for this Halloween? Well, first I am traveling down to Missouri to hang out with my Twin, aka Brenda. We will be meeting up with our half-sister Nik and going to a party at Beth’s. And, it will be a geek-a-palooza.


I am dressing up as Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica. This outfit includes a kick-ass tattoo, dog tags, and a toaster. Brenda is going as Suicidal Boomer, complete with bandage across face.


I don’t think you can get much more geeky then that.


Now if only I could find Apollo’s Arrow. Or my own President Roslin to make out with.


Geek On.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Damn, I should have convinced Brenda to be President Roslyn then. You could have been incestuous.

Dany said...

Nik- That's just wrong on so many levels....

Bren said...

I'm pretty sure I would just make out with myself and refuse all others. Mmmm President Roslin