Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We Can Be Heroes, Just for One day

So, I love the show Heroes. I don’t think it’s as good as it was in the first season, but it’s still some nice television for me to lose myself into. Normally I just laugh at the stupid in the show, but today actually made me go WTF out loud to my dog.

The WTF:

1st. Mohinder, you are the dumbest person EVER. How many times does a strange company have to stab you in the back and be out for world domination before you realize you shouldn’t trust them? It’s like you have 3 total brain cells and they are all fighting each other for domination. And they are all losing. STOP TRUSTING COMPANIES. And take the moron Mya with you.

2nd. Oh Claire, I know the stereotype of the cheerleader is a dumb blonde, but I thought you rose above that. I was wrong. Oh so wrong. Why in the world did you think that taking Elle, who can’t control the electricity pouring from her body, on a plane? Heeeeeeello! You can’t even work a damn Ipod on a plane, much less Ms. Electric Company.

3rd. Peter. What can I say about Peter? So, he really thought he could take on his super powered dad with a ficken chair?

4th. Nathan and Tracy/Jessica/Nikki/Whatever-the-hell-your-name-is. Yawn. When you are on, it’s when I go to the bathroom.

So, here are the good parts, or at least the parts that didn’t suck.

1st. Oh, the slashy goodness that is Elle and Claire. That sound you hear? It’s a thousand fanfic writers frantically typing away after tonight’s episode. And I, for one… will read them all.

2nd. Matt- you actually became interesting. Your power doesn’t suck. Good for you!

3rd . Sylar: I have gone from hating you to being way intrigued to your storyline. Can you overcome genetics? I am sure there are some “If you Love Jesus Enough You Can Be Straight” organizations that would say “yes”. *coughExoduscough* . But then you go back to being evil. It’s like a guessing game every week.

4th: Noah and Claire’s Bio-Mom. It’s a good combination that works well. Of course, I always love HRG. He rocks.

Here are the ambivalent:

1st. Ando and Hiro: I used to love you two. Now, I am not sure what I think. Can you please do something interesting and not make you both look like morons.

2nd: Daphne: I am not sure what I think. Don’t break Matt’s heart.


Geek On

No comments: