Friday, October 24, 2008

What is a Fanatical Geek?

I guess that's the question you are probably asking yourself right now. Or, you are wondering "Sweet Jesus- Dany, how many blogs do you write?" Well, the answer is 2. I have my personal one over at Livejournal which is not updated nearly that often. Possibly because I am: a. boring, or b. have a job I can't really blog about without possibly being fired. So, this one is a mix of personal and all of the things I geek out over. And that, my friend, is a fanatical geek. Someone who geeks out over things that are considered, well, geeky. And yes, I know that using the word to define the same word is grammatically wrong. I'm going to do it anyway.

Yes, I am coming out of the closet. As a geek.

A fanatical geek.

A fanatical lesbian geek.

Deal with it.

Some of the things I might possibly blog about (besides my life), are:

Wii games
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Battlestar Galactica
Veronica Mars
Heroes
Greys Anatomy
Law and Order: SVU
Xanadu: The Movie
Hot Women
NCIS
All My Children (yes, a soap opera)
Criminal Minds
Trips to Missouri to hang with my twin
Whatever else my twisted mind comes up with.

See- I told you I was a geek.

Geek On.

No comments: